|Did you expect to find the answers to the Meaning of Life? Well, we are still searching for those answers too, but meanwhile, here is some important information about the winery.
1) Tasting Room Hours (Saturdays & Sundays, Noon – 5pm). Reservations are NOT required. These hours will be in effect through June, July & August only. We will revert to our normal, Saturday & Sunday hours beginning in September.
2) Dog-friendly – We are dog friendly here at the winery however, dogs must be friendly with people as well as other animals. We do ask that you pick up after your pets and have them on a leash.
3) Private Events – Private Parties may only be scheduled during times that the winery is NOT open to the public, and is subject to staff availability. This means weekends are NOT available for private parties. You must contact us to schedule your event, pay the fee and receive confirmation from us to guarantee your date. Please read our Private Party Policy for details.
4) Weddings – Loma Prieta does NOT do weddings. Please refer to the list of wineries on Santa Cruz Mountains Wine Association’s webpage. We feel certain that you will find the wedding location of your dreams at one of the other wineries listed here.
5) Private Tours – Loma Prieta Winery does NOT offer private tours.
6) Reserving Picnic tables – No reservations, all tables are first come availability. Arrive early for best availability. (All seating is outdoors. Please be mindful of the weather.)
7) Large groups – We have a turn around at the top of the driveway that can accommodate limos and small buses. Please keep in mind that there are NO table reservations so you might consider arriving as soon as we open to make sure you find enough tables to accommodate your group.
8) Picnic Facilities – are for customers only, i.e., club members, wine tasters or those that have purchased Loma Prieta wines.
9) Please NO alcohol from outside sources allowed.
10) Reserving Bocce Court, Giant Chess/Checker Board or Telescope – No reservations, all are first come availability.
11) Food – No food is available for sale at the winery. If you are interested in purchasing picnic items, consider stopping at Summit Store on your way to visit us.
12) Wine Shipping Policy – Buyers must be 21 years of age. An adult signature is required on all deliveries. We suggest shipping to your work address if you are not home during the day. Physical addresses only–no P.O.Boxes. Due to legal restrictions, we cannot ship to all states. Please contact us at 408-353-2950 first if you require shipping outside California to verify if we can ship to your state. Be sure to provide your shipping address on the order form if it is different than your billing address.
13) Shipping & Handling costs – Shipping & Handling will be included in the confirmation email we will send you upon receiving your order. The flat fee for Shipping & Handling within the state of California: 1-3 Bottles = $20.00; 4-6 Bottles = $25.00; 7-12 Bottles $30.00. Shipping & Handling for all out-of-state shipments (where available) will be the actual UPS delivery cost. All wine is packed in approved wine shippers with styrofoam inserts, and shipped UPS ground unless otherwise noted.